According to GDPR we inform you concerning processing of personal data.
Purpose of gathering personal data
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Client Management
3. Contest Management
Your personal information may be shared with:
-Postal companies such as Posti Group Oyj or PostNord Oy depending on the delivery.
These companies are only provided with the personal data necessary for the provision of service in question. They will act as processors of the personal data and will process the data only on instructions from Toika Oy.
Your data will only be processed within the European Union.
You may request from us, at any time:
- Access to all the personal data concerning you;
- The rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data that concern you;
- The erasure or restriction of processing of your personal data;
- If the processing depends on your consent or agreement, and it was given automatically, you have the right to have your previously supplied personal information sent to you in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable form.
Your requests will be handled with full attention to ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal data is only shared with its owner.
You must keep in mind that, in certain cases (due to legal requirements, for example), your request might not be immediately met.
At any rate, you will be informed of all the measures taken, within the maximum period of one month, from the moment your request is made.
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from Toika Oy on whether their data are being used or not and, if so, to access their personal data and information as specified in the law.
Right to rectification
The data subject has the right to demand from Toika Oy, without unjustified delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
Right to erasure of data
The data subject has the right to obtain from Toika Oy the erasure of their data, without unjustified delay, and Toika Oy must erase personal data when one of the following ground applies:
- a) The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected or processed for;
- b) The data subjects withdraws his/her consent regarding the data processing (when processing depends on consent) and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- c) The data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
Right to restriction of processing
The data subject has the right to obtain from Toika Oy restriction of processing if, namely, one of the following grounds applies:
- a) The data subject contests the accuracy of personal data, during a period that enables Toika Oy to verify its accuracy;
- b) The data processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes to have his/her data erased, requesting the restriction of use instead;
- c) Toika Oy no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data is required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- d) The data subject opposes to the processing, unless the controller’s legitimate grounds override those of the data subject.
Right to data portability
If the processing depends upon the consent of the data subject, and that consent has been given automatically, the data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data that he/she provided to Toika Oy in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format.
Right to object
Where data is processed for the purposes of 1) the legitimate interests pursued by Toika Oy; or 2) direct marketing; the data subject may, at any time, object to the processing of his/her personal data.
Withdrawal of consent
If the consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you may contact us by the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org